FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is your difference from other groups in the Philippines?
- We advocate for no-kill and compassion for strays. We focus on saving as many lives as we can with the resources we have.
- All our board of trustees and officers are volunteers and donors and DO NOT receive any type of compensation or perks.
- We are the only sanctuary in the Philippines that is also a safe haven to farm animals.
- We foster positivity, partnership, compassion and kindness.
- What is no-kill and Why support your mission?
- With the help of the community, no-kill and compassion for strays is effective in saving many lives. To know more about no-kill, you can read it here
- What are your programs?
- Our comprehensive, holistic, compassionate approach can be seen here.
- Where does my donation go?
- Below is our impact through the years. To know how we were able to accomplish it, you can view it here
- How can I donate? Below are ways you can
- Do you have a QR Code?
- We do not because QR codes only applies to personal account.
- How can I contact you?
- You can contact us here
- Can we visit you?
- Absolutely. We encourage visitors in the sanctuary. You can know more about visiting us here.
- Where are you located?
- The sanctuary is located in Quezon. You can know more about the sanctuary here.
- How can I report an injured animal?
- You can send us an email but our capacity to rescue depends on the availability of our resources.
- I've seen a monkey, bird, turtle in need, what do I need to do?
- It is illegal for individuals or businesses to own or sell exotic animals without proper permit from DENR. You can call these DENR numbers: +(63 2) 924-6031-35, +(63 2) 9240109
- Note that no animal welfare organization can remove an exotic animal without proper permit to take in and care for these animals.