WAYS TO HELP
HELP US REBUILD OUR SHELTEROur core volunteer team in the Philippines has been facing multiple typhoons. A few days after Super Typhoon Goni locally known as Super Typhoon Rolly, our team is now facing the damaging effects of Typhoon Ulysses.All homes of the furkids have roof damages with one of the structures, where we keep some of our supplies completely destroyed.
Please help us rebuild and donate if you can. Any help you can give is very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your support and we pray for everyone's safety in the Philippines.
- There are two ways you can celebrate your special day with the fur kids.
Option 1: Create an online fundraiser to ask your family and friends to donate to the fur kids instead of giving you gifts on your special day. Here is a way to create the online fundraiser.
Option 2: You can spend your day with us in the sanctuary. If you'd like to visit us and have your special day filled with memories of grateful and happy hearts, please book your special day here.
- In-kind donations are always happily accepted and the following are the in-kind gift options. When you drop off or mail any in-kind gifts for the fur kids, please send us an email so we can let our volunteers know to keep an eye on your donation.
On behalf of the fur and feathered kids, thank you for your support.DROP-OFF OR DELIVERY LOCATIONSHere is a list of our drop-off locations in Metro Manila. Please always text the contact person in the location you'd like to drop off donations. This is to ensure that someone will be there to accept your gifts for the furkids. Thank you so much.ITEMS NEEDED
- Cat Food
- Dog Food
- Kitten Milk
- Puppy Milk
- Kitten Food
- Puppy Food
- Saba (Banana)
- Ipil Ipil Tree (Our Horse's fave food)
- Ripe Sweet Mango
- Vegetables such as squash, carrots, malunggay
- Fresh Meat
- Fresh Fish
- Dog Bed
- Dog and Cat Toys
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Cleaning Detergent
- Cat Litter
- Cotton buds
- Garbage Bags
- Socks to keep kittens warm
- 100% of the profit from the following businesses will go towards the needs of thousands of homeless animals in the Philippines.
BeautyWhen you buy or choose to use the services of the following business, it means food and medicines for the fur kids. These businesses donate a portion of their income to the sanctuary.
- When you sponsor one of our shelter animals, you help us secure their monthly food and annual vaccine.
For $10 a month, less than the cost of 2 lattes you help us change the life of a homeless animal. Below are the photos of our pets in need of sponsorship.
FOR US RESIDENTS & OTHER COUNTRIESFOR PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS
<>More Photos Coming Soon
PETS FOR SPONSORSHIP
<>Please click the photos to enlarge.
Farm and Other Animals
- With more than 600 animals in our care, there is always task that needs to be done and volunteers are always welcome.
As a sanctuary volunteer you can choose to do one of the following:VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTSYou must be at least 18 years old to volunteer at the sanctuary.
HOW TO VOLUNTEERVolunteer shifts are available every Monday to Sunday, 7-days a week. Volunteer shifts are from 6 am to 12 noon or 1 pm to 4 pm. With a packed schedule, ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST ARRIVE ON TIME. When volunteers arrive late, it puts us behind schedule. This means our cats and dogs eat late, bathe late, and all the tasks for the day are thrown off schedule. For this reason, LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED.
- Willing to commit to a 4-hour shift.
- Minors (under 17 years old) must volunteer with an adult guardian and sign a waiver.
- Must be willing to travel to the sanctuary at their own expense.
- Must be willing to commit to a NO selfie and photography allowed during shift.
- Choose "Volunteer"
- Pick your date
- Pick your shift: 6 am to 12 noon or 1 pm to 4 pm (Volunteers are expected to work a 4 hour shift)
- Include the names of everyone in your group.
- Receive an email confirmation
- MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 15-30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED SHIFT
- 6AM volunteers MUST be at the pick-up point NO LATER THAN 5:45AM
- 1 pm volunteers MUST be at the pick-up point NO LATER THAN 12:30PM
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED
- Visitors and volunteers are responsible for their own fare.
- Wear comfortable shoes (no open toed shoes or flip-flops allowed)
- Wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty
- Bring your own food and drinks